Managers have deep industry and/or consulting experience, typically six or more years. They progress from the Senior Consultant level at CAST, or join us from other consulting firms or financial service providers.
These professionals demonstrate advanced analytical and effective communication skills, interact independently with clients on a daily basis, and manage large projects.
- Typically 6+ years of management consulting experience within the financial services sector or similar relevant work experience
- Ensure the completion of tasks within his/her workstream(s) is on time and within budget
- Exhibit confidence and demonstrate successful approaches with the client, particularly in a new subject area or project type
- Manage day-to-day project activities while also ensuring synchronization with long-term project and client objectives (including management of resources and directing/conducting complex analyses)
- Work directly with Directors and/or Executive Vice Presidents in designing and executing innovative analytical approaches and business development initiatives
- Assist with client relationship management activities to promote business development
Success as a manager is determined by your depth of knowledge and proven reliability in delivering quality results from both a CAST and client perspective. You will lead research efforts and support teams for Executive Vice Presidents and Directors in the design and development of new firm-wide consulting capabilities.
You are an effective mentor and team leader, have the ability to be involved in multiple initiatives, and are supporting sales efforts.
“My experience at CAST has been exciting, challenging, and rewarding. During my tenure with the company, I have served on engagements with major, industry leading clients and developed many close relationships. Since my first day at CAST, I was expected to lead and run analyses, develop recommendations, and manage client resources on a daily basis. The amount of responsibility I have been given and the experience I have gained is unique and a direct result of CAST’s performance based culture and close-knit team environment.“
For More Information:
Please contact us at (213) 614-8066, or at