Executive Vice President
Executive Vice Presidents are the principals and owners of the firm whose backgrounds range from the firm’s founders to executives promoted from within.
CAST Executive Vice Presidents are actively involved in projects on a day-to-day basis and participate in the planning, analysis and execution of project responsibilities.
- Regarded as a go-to person for particular subjects and a thought leader on key industry issues
- Successfully manage multiple, large complex projects to CAST quality standards
- Contribute to CAST’s intellectual capital with new innovative product offerings
- Play leadership role in all aspects of the client relationship management and business development processes
- Develop the professional acumen of the consulting staff
- Actively participate in training and mentoring activities, and engage consultants at all levels in firm-wide career development programs
Success as an Executive Vice President is determined by your ability to lead projects and sales efforts. In addition, you deliver value to our clients and are instrumental in leading and executing delivery of CAST core capabilities.
“Throughout my career, CAST has provided me with experiences that I would not have had at other firms. The non-hierarchical environment allows us to challenge each other’s’ ideas in a professional manner if we believe a better way to do things exists. It also means that junior and senior resources continue to have opportunities to learn from one another.
CAST allows you the opportunity to specialize in a specific industry while at the same time gaining valuable experience from a variety of different projects, methodologies, and outcomes. In addition, CAST also encourages team members to lead internal initiatives to strengthen leadership and organizational skills. Ultimately, CAST’s goal is to deliver exceptional work to clients and to create an environment for team members to continue learning no matter their level while achieving their career goals.”
Stephanie, Executive Vice President
For More Information:
Please contact us at (213) 614-8066, or at