Directors have deep experience in the financial services industry and/or the consulting profession, typically 10 years or more. This group of individuals addresses the most complex problem solving and opportunity identification situations.
Directors apply their expertise in specific aspects of the financial services industry while working with clients and CAST consultants of all levels.
- Typically 10+ years of financial services consulting or similar relevant work experience
- Understand the current market climate, opportunities, and issues related to success in financial services sectors with the ability to clearly articulate relevant assessments to senior level clients
- Lead large scale, complex projects with ownership for exceeding client expectations and delivering high value outcomes
- Develop and create innovative solutions for our clients while also executing some aspect of analysis, recommendation development, and implementation on every project
- Develop our professional consulting staff by providing insight into analytical techniques and sharing their expertise in various aspects of the financial services industry
- Serve as formal, one-on-one mentors for CAST consultants as part of the firm’s mentoring program
- Play an active role in the business development process (e.g., assisting with proposal development, engaging in client relationship activities, etc.)
Success as a Director is determined by your ability to establish yourself as a “go to person” who leads projects and sales efforts. In addition, you develop innovative ways to deliver value to our clients and are instrumental in leading and executing delivery of CAST core capabilities.
“I joined CAST ten years ago after 27 years in the financial services industry. During that time I was a client of CAST’s and extremely impressed with the professionalism of the consultants, thoughtful approach to problem solving and ability to quickly realize high quality results. It was this first-hand client experience that indicated to me that when I left the industry, CAST was an organization that I wanted to join.
CAST has provided an outlet for me to share my diverse background of experiences in a vibrant and collegial environment. In all of my CAST roles, beginning with Senior Consultant, Manager and now Director, I have been able to fulfill my primary professional goals. These are to collaborate with colleagues and clients, continue to learn through challenging assignments and have a meaningful impact on the success of CAST and our clients.”
For More Information:
Please contact us at (213) 614-8066, or at