Typically promoted from the Associate Consultant level, Consultants possess 1-2 years of experience in financial services and/or consulting and have demonstrated excellent data analysis and problem solving skills.
Associate Consultants and Consultants are involved in similar work, but consultants engage in more complex tasks, assume greater responsibilities and more frequently interact onsite with clients.
- Typically 1-2 years as an Associate or similar relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently to identify and gather pertinent information and identify missing components or potential problems with analysis/results
- Ensure high quality, client ready work
- Communicate proactively with project team to ensure that consultant’s role, specific tasks/deliverables, and project deadlines are fully understood and met
- Support internal practice development initiatives (such as leading edge research efforts and practice capability development)
Success as a Consultant is determined by your ability to demonstrate CAST’s core values around teamwork and work ethic, as well as your ability to lead complex analytical efforts and communicate effectively. You consistently deliver high quality, reliable work.
“CAST is a truly collaborative environment. Whether working with colleagues or clients, the approach is to gather everyone’s insight and reach the best recommendation together. In my time here, I’ve been able to collaborate with people ranging from Senior Executives to Interns, and each opportunity has taught me something new. The opportunity to quickly learn, rapidly grow, and meaningfully contribute are what make CAST a true ‘Center for Applied STrategy.’“
For More Information:
Please contact us at (213) 614-8066, or at