Under the guidance of proven industry experts, Associate Consultants join CAST to develop their business expertise and capabilities through formal and hands-on training in a dynamic environment. All Associates participate in Boot Camp – a highly customized orientation program designed to develop skills needed to successfully build a consulting career. Boot Camp sessions cover a wide range of topics from CAST’s core services to advanced software skills to the state of the banking industry.
Associate Consultants are typically hired within 2 years of graduation and demonstrate a propensity for quantitative and qualitative analysis, strong communication skills, and multi-dimensional thinking.
- Receive intense “on the job” training and participate in formal training at Associate Consulting Boot Camp during the first two weeks of employment
- Sharpen analytical skills through active participation in client and internal practice development projects
- Develop mastery of commonly used analytical tools and techniques
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, financial modeling, staff modeling, and benchmarking
- Observe and measure processes, participate in client interviews, support data analysis, and work with the project team to develop high impact recommendations
Success as an Associate Consultant is determined by your ability to demonstrate CAST’s core values around teamwork and work ethic, as well as your ability to develop effective problem solving, analytical, and communication skills. Your professional demeanor with clients and ability to execute tasks in a timely manner are of critical importance.
Due to varying engagement needs, not every project experience is the same for each consultant. CAST’s goal is to match our consultants with the most enriching experience as possible.
“CAST has demonstrated immense commitment to the professional development of new Associates and the continued development of consultants at all levels. As an Associate at CAST, I have direct access to learn from and exchange ideas with seasoned consultants and partners. Beyond formal Boot Camp (training) sessions, I have frequently benefitted from senior team members’ willingness and initiative to create learning opportunities on the job. I am strongly motivated by this dedication to help propel each team member forward and enhance the delivery capabilities of all consultants..”
Madeline, Associate Consultant
For More Information:
Please contact us at (213) 614-8066, or at